I am a senior researcher at AI Research and Application Center, Sakarya University of Applied Sciences (SUBÜ), Sakarya, Türkiye and currently working as associate professor in the Faculty of Applied Sciences, SUBÜ. Previously, I received my B.S. in industrial engineering from Istanbul Commerce University in 2010, M.S. in industrial engineering from Istanbul University in 2013. From 2013-2019 I worked as resarch assistant at industrial engineering department in Sakarya University and completed my Ph.D. there advised by H. İbrahim Demir. My thesis integrated process planning, dynamic scheduling and due date assignment functions in a job shop.
My research interests include:
- data science & data mining,
- machine learning,
- operations research,
- meta-heuristic algorithms.
- Evaluation of Data Preprocessing and Feature Selection Process for Prediction of Hourly PM10 Concentration Using Long Short-Term Memory ModelsEnvironmental Pollution Oct 2022
- Genetic Algorithm-Based Hyperparameter Optimization of Deep Learning Models for PM2.5 Time-Series PredictionInt. J. Environ. Sci. Technol. Mar 2023
- A Modified Integer and Categorical PSO Algorithm for Solving Integrated Process Planning, Dynamic Scheduling and Due Date Assignment ProblemScientia Iranica Mar 2023
- Predicting next Hour Fine Particulate Matter (PM2.5) in the Istanbul Metropolitan City Using Deep Learning Algorithms with Time Windowing StrategyUrban Climate Mar 2023
- Ant Colony Optimization Application in Bottleneck Station SchedulingAdvanced Engineering Informatics Apr 2023
- A Hyper Parameterized Artificial Neural Network Approach for Prediction of the Factor of Safety against LiquefactionEngineering Geology Jun 2023
- Machine Learning Approaches for Prediction of Fine-Grained Soils LiquefactionComputers and Geotechnics Dec 2022